Tuesday, May 01, 2007

3 more weeks and i'll be done...

so i've finished one week of my block and i have three left to go. and just my luck, i have fallen prey to simon's deathly illness. i have a painfully sore throat, a mild fever and the runny nose. i refuse to take any days off from my block because if i do, that'll simply mean i'm delaying the end date. sooo what to do what to do?

on top of that, i can't wait to be out of this house. really, i cannot wait to move out and start my life in hamilton attending mcmaster's. i am 24 years old and much too old to live under the tyranny that is my mother. i find myself going crazy because of her. i think i'm slowly going insane....

1 comment:

KT said...

don't worry, you'll be done your teaching block before you know it and you'll miss all your kids.

moving out is awesome, but living for free is awesome too...i'd stil take living on my own though.