Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Farewell Xanga!

So as you all know, Xanga has been my home the past year...throughout my adventures in Asia last summer, Xanga was where I detailed my experiences and was a place where I poured out my frustrations and excitement. With great reluctance and regret, I must leave Xanga. I hear that it's easier to put my pictures on blogspot. I will be putting up pictures shortly.

:) I still hope to keep Xanga active though b/c as you view from the title: jenninchina so if I ever return to China or have anymore travelling adventures, I'll be sure to post it on there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO!
I disagree with all this!
Go back to Xanga!
You can't just leave me there too....all my friends are leaving me...what am I supposed to do in the Xanga world all on my own?...

In the words of our dear Celine Dion- alll by myyyseeellllffff. Dont wanna be all by myself, anymoooreee.

*tear*

JenNiferHY said...

i still have my Xanga acct active so i can post mssgs on your site. i meant to the other day but the server was taking too long. you know, you're not a white girl as you so called yourself on your site. you're an arab! sheesh...talk about identity crisis.

Anonymous said...

lol.
everytime i call myself white you girls freak out.
i realize i am not 'white'. i am arab and proud of it. but i mean i look white, i act white, and sometimes the things i say are white. so it just makes sense to call myself that.
but you are right. i am not technically white....i think i said white way too much.
blue, red, green, purple.
there.
now its not so bad.