Friday, March 09, 2007

about my friend daniela...

my friend daniela is sooo loud....

she is the bossiest and most abusive person i know...

today she flicked/slapped my forehead for no apparent reason at all and then our friend karen dropped her mouth open in shock. i was stunned too...

and then yesterday my friend daniela grabbed a bottle of orange juice from my hand claiming that it was hers when i clearly took it for myself first....naomi was a witness to this event...

and on monday i found out that latinos have different rules for turn-taking in a conversation...which might explain my friend daniela's behaviour....

ALSO I SHOULD ADD THAT YESTERDAY WITHOUT ASKING, DANIELA PULLED THE CHARGER OUT OF MY COMPUTER AND PUT IT INTO HERS!!! (nice eh?)

so this is in tribute to my great PAL daniela...she is awesome!!

4 comments:

dAnIeLa said...

i can't believe this is going on.

Steven said...

Daniela likes to complement me all the time...

Ur Ghey
Hey Ugly
Ur dumb
Hey Clown
Hey Jerk


These are all terms of endearment....so for that Daniela you're awesome!


Steve

dAnIeLa said...

ok u call me names too
hey nerd, hey midget, mexican
etc. etc.

Nay said...

this is so weird. i dont know why this is going on either. do u realize we give daniela way too much attention? i mean first i blog about how rude she is to me, and then jenn blogs about how abusive she is to her, and then steve comes on to say that he thinks shes awesome because of her awkward terms of endearment.

i think we should stop talking about her. just ignore her and then maybe she'll go away.

hurry jenn and post a new blog.