Monday, March 19, 2007

Jenn's Terms of Endearment...

While some have the gift of poetry, or gift of words...I find that mine are rather limited. Not that I mind at all. I think that my lack of enthusiasm for lovely dovely stuff might stem from my cultural heritage. While I am a sentimental person and can appreciate expressions, or acts, of love, I generally appreciate these things in private.
And my appreciation also comes with a limit for cheesiness...as my friend Steven Braga often says, "That's SOOO friggin' gay man."

These are phrases that I use when I am expressing gratitude, appreciation, or love for someone.

1. "I like you"
2. "You're SOOO funny..hahhaha" or as Steve often hears it, "You're funnier than (x)"
3. "You're so _______" (Insert nice, great, cute, sweet, etc in here)
4. "Awww..thanks. You're the best!"

and my most often one....."Ken, I like you."

2 comments:

KT said...

i like you too.

Nay said...

i dont.