Saturday, December 09, 2006

Can you keep a secret?

i have a confession to make. i'll probably regret this later and delete this post but for those of you who are lucky enough, you get to hear this one.

i love japanese anime. not all though. i use to follow the dragon ball series when i was young but since this past summer, i've been really obsessed with a show called naruto. seriously. i read the manga that comes out each week and watch its shows and AMVs that are on youtube. this show has me so obsessed that i'm secretly wishing that i was a ninja. (if you're wondering as to its contents, you can find all about naruto on wikipedia...i love wikipedia too).

just now i watched one of my favourite clips which has me so compelled that i feel that i must tell the world my little secret. but seriously this is an embarrassing thing so don't go around spreading this.

sometimes, i wonder what kind of person i would be like if i didn't have a brother but a sister instead. it's him who gets me into all these things...i'm BOYISH because of simon. if it wasn't for him, i wouldn't waste my life playing video games, watching anime and reading comics (hmm...actually, i think the comic thing originated from me because i love superheroes). i used to collect comics. i guess that's my second confession. i LOVE superheroes - the comics, the movies, the cartoons, anything. when i was little, i use to wake up just to watch xmen and spiderman on t.v. umm...maybe i was just born boyish?

3 comments:

KT said...

it doesn't make you boyish, i think it makes you cooler.

i like playing video games w/you.

i think your obsession w/naruto is a bit crazy though.

Nay said...

steve, are you sure it wasnt Jenn that was wearing the bright green tights ...and a cape??

Steven said...

Hey Jenn, I remembered that anime show I told you about. Its called InuYasha. I only saw a few episodes though.