Wednesday, December 06, 2006

my love for Hong Kong...

so my friend, ev, came back from her vacation in Hong Kong last weekend. last night, we met briefly for a tea and cookie time to talk about her trip. in our conversation, i was reminded about how much i love hong kong as a city...and the beauty, sophistication and excitement of that place. i was thrilled to obtain my citizenship through my birthright two summers ago.

as ken said during our trip, "i LOVE this city. i'm going to marry you just so i can get a citizenship here." hehe, let's hope that ken wants to marry me for reasons more than just to obtain citizenship to HK.



The transportation system in HK is awesome! It's clean, fast and efficient. The TTC & GO bus pale in comparison. We are decades behind! I actually grimaced when I came back to Toronto and rode on the TTC...it took a while for me to make a transition back to our system here.

(The second pic is inside taken standing on the platform of the train station).


7 comments:

JenNiferHY said...

my insertion about ken's comment was in NO WAY intended to insult him or demean him as a boyfriend. for the record, ken is a NICE bf with many good qualities.

i added his words in there to emphasize the extreme cool that is hong kong.

Steven said...

Looks beautiful Jenn.

JenNiferHY said...

HI STEVE!! im so excited to talk to u. have u read my comment on ur blog? :)

dAnIeLa said...

jenn is not excited to talk to u steve...she is excited to procrastinate...
lol

Steven said...

Yes I have, have you read my reply? lol

JenNiferHY said...

now i have. and i agree, ronnie must be in town cuz naomi has disappeared off the earth again. she hasn't checked first class in a while.

KT said...

those look like my pictures...i don't remember giving you consent on publishing them...

anyway, i took no offense b/c I LOVE HK! but thanks for inserting that.