Friday, January 12, 2007

Friday Morning Classes

each and every friday morning that i am in class, i question the usefulness of attending my 8:30 education class on friday mornings. my eyes are glazy; i'm still half asleep; i have that burning contact feeling in my eyes; and i'm struggling not to fall asleep at this very instant (the only thing keeping me from falling asleep is writing this post). having to wake up at 6am when you only fell asleep 3 hours ago is not fun. i can't even tell you what we're learning in this class. most education classes are like this...hardly anything useful is taught. i usually enjoy theoretical education courses but every single year that i've had a foundation class, i find it a huge waste of time.

everything in this faculty seems so disorganized. there is no communication between our professors and our APs. we have book talk presentations in class next week and apparently it was up to our responsibility to invite our APs. however no one did this cause we all thought that the job of the course director is to communicate with the APs. sigh. i hate friday mornings....i could be asleep in bed right now.

5 comments:

Nay said...

you wear ur contacts that early in the morning? are you mad woman? i can't do that. it would kill me. in fact, i haven't worn my contacts in the longest time. i only did for new years but that was it. what do u think of laser eye surgery?

i don't know if i am learning a lot in ed. class but i do try to make it fun. ask steve. lol. i mean someone has to keep my table awake, so with my hand gestures and random comments, i think i get the job done. man, i wish you were in my class. if only you lived in b-town...sigh...

Steven said...

I always wear my contacts that early in the morning. I thought about laser eye but I dont think i trust it.

I think that I have learned more this year that in other years. Perhaps it is because I have the feeling of I better soak up all this information. And for the record, Naomi only keeps people awake because we have to avoid her karate chops when she is talking.

Nay said...

loool.
my karate chops? oh come on now!
i'm not that bad.
YOU'RE bad! and MEAN! lol....but kinda funny...
Anyway, I think you are learning a lot on that class because of me, and the fact that I am patient enough to sit with you in class and have our own little group discussion, since you never state your opinion. And you are learning a lot because my so-called karate chops are keeping you awake. You should be thankful.

dAnIeLa said...

steve, u wear contacts...
*gaping hole in daniela's face*

Nay said...

ya i had no idea either for that matter....or maybe I did, but i just paid no attention to it. i mean i am sure you must have mentioned it to me at least once.
meh. oh well.