Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Ken is the GREATEST!

I just want to dedicate this post to Ken. There are many times when I feel like announcing to the world about his great attributes however, I usually manage to suppress these urges. In any case, I just wanted to reiterate: Ken is great!

Why? There are too many reasons to list. Cause he's so nice to me when I'm tired and moody and cry for no reason. Cause he feeds me food knowing that I love food...and he usually takes me out for Chinese food knowing that it's my favourite. And then I also think Ken is the greatest cause we're so much alike. Like whenever I feel like a social reject, I confess this to Ken and somehow he makes me feel better by telling me similar experiences he's had. And then we're alike in terms of other things...like we're both homebodies. We prefer to stay home and bum around to watch movies or play board games rather than going out to party with our friends. He's also super supportive of my goals and ambitions...I tell him I want to rule the world and he agrees with me. hehe...just joking but I tell him that I want to travel and study and this and that, and he never disagrees. He's also super great when it comes to reasoning with me when I'm being really unreasonable. Sometimes I get really upset over nothing and Ken just takes my abuse. This is not to say that he doesn't abuse me but not as much, I don't think. thanks Ken.

So, here's to Ken!! :)

No comments: